Who issues my receipt?
Official tax receipts for your donations through AdventistGiving will be issued by the receiving church or conference church. Most churches provide a yearly receipt in January of the following year. However, some churches will provide a receipt each time you donate.
After a successful donation, AdventistGiving generates a confirmation of the donation for your records. You may elect to receive this confirmation by email in the final step of the donation process by checking "Receive a confirmation email?" as noted below.
You can also sign in to your member account at any time to see past donations. To view your previous transactions from a computer, please make sure you are using one of our preferred web browsers: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Go tohttps://www.AdventistGiving.org.
- Sign in to your member account.
- Click on "Donation history" on the left under Quick Links.
- Expand the offering you want to view.
- Click on "Download report" and select a format (PDF, HTML, or CSV) for the report.