How do I change my password?
Please follow these instructions to reset your password:
- Go to AdventistGiving.org
- Click on "Log in" (in the upper right corner of the screen)
- Click on "I forgot my password"
- Go to your email inbox to find the password reset email we sent to you. If you do not find it in your inbox please check your spam or junk mail folders. The email will be sent from (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- When you open our email you will see a blue box that has instructions in it for changing your password. You MUST type your new password in two times on this screen. Then click the "Submit" button.
- Once you reset your password please go back to the AdventistGiving.org page and click "Log in" and log in with your new password.
If you get an error message these things may have caused it:
- If you waited more than three hours to reset your password when you click on the link in our email to reset your password you will get an "Invalid token" response because the password reset token has expired. Just go back and request a password change again and then make sure you change it within three hours.
- If you computer saves your password in the password field where you log in and you change your password, your computer may be remembering an old password. Please remove all the ******** from the password field and type in the new password you just created.