What payment types do you accept?
Donations to churches in the United States may be made by electronic check (ACH), or by debit/credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We do not accept American Express.
Donations to churches in Canada can only be made by a credit or debit cards. Unfortunately, we cannot accept electronic checks. Credit/debit cards must be issued by a bank and contain a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express logo on them. Cards that are processed through the Canadian Interac system cannot be used with AdventistGiving.
AdventistGiving negotiates the lowest possible fees for online giving. There is no cost to the local church or to the donor. The costs are shared by the local conference (70%), union conference (10%), North American Division (10%) and General Conference (10%).
Please consider using ACH (electronic check or savings) as your payment method to keep costs to a minimum.
- ACH (electronic check or savings account) - 19 cents each
- Debit cards - 0.50% of the amount donated
- Credit cards - 1.90% of the amount donated
Please consider using Debit cards as your payment method to keep costs to a minimum
- Debit card donations may be made using Visa or MasterCard debit that corresponds with the regular banking cards provided by most of Canadian Banks
Fees Average: Debit cards - .50% of the amount donated.
- Credit cards average - Amex 2.93%, Visa 1.19%, MC 1.23% of the amount donated.
- ACH is not currently an option