Where do I find Reports of member giving?
To see your treasurer's reports:
1. Go to https://Adventistgiving.org
2. Click on Log in, in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click on the down arrow beside your name (or Treasurer User) in the upper right corner of the screen and choose the treasurer portal for your church
4. Click on Generate Reports -- Reports are available print/download in PDF and CSV formats.
For the security of your church members we do not send reports by email. Please log into your treasurer’s account to obtain donor giving information.
Official depots reports are posted twice each month.
- On the 1st day of the month we post donation information for days 16 to the last day of the month, for the prior month. A deposit that matches that report will be sent to your church bank account on the 4th business day of the month.
- On 16th day of the month we will post donation information for days 1-15, of the current month. A deposit that matches that report will be sent to your church bank account 3 business days later.
**If the 1st or 16th day of the month falls on a weekend or Holiday, reports will be posted the next business day.
Official deposit reports will always match the deposit we send to your church bank account. Please only use the Official deposit reports for posting to your accounting program.
Pending transactions reports provide information about donations that have been given but not yet included in the Official deposit reports. You should not post donations seen in this report to your accounting program since they are still considered pending and may not fully process.
View a date range reports can be helpful for those who post giving figures in church bulletins. However, you should not post donations to your accounting program from this report as it may not match the deposit we send to your bank